Search

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Naseeruddin Shah plays director’s real life in 'John Day'!



Filmmaker Ahishor Solomon, who is debuting with "John Day" as a director, tells Naseeruddin Shah's character in the movie is inspired by his own life.

"Naseer saab's character is of a simple guy, who is very loyal and fears god. He believes in his own rules, but the tough time he is going through in life has shattered his beliefs. And I think his character is an inspiration from my own self," Solomon told in a statement.

"While I was writing the script, I was going through a very tough time. I had started hating myself and was broken emotionally. I believe every writer gives something of his own personality to the character he is penning down," he further added.


"John Day" is co-produced by Anjum Rizvi, Aatef A. Khan and K. Asif and also features Randeep Hooda and Elena Kazan. It is set to release Sep 13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment