Search

Thursday 5 September 2013

Priyanka is a huge inspiration for me, says Parineeti Chopra!

Actress Parineeti Chopra tells her cousin, the multi-talented Priyanka Chopra, is a huge inspiration for her.

After bagging the Miss World title in 2000, Priyanka ventured into movies, and she is among the top Bollywood actresses today. She has also forayed into singing with two international singles - "In my city" and "Exotic".

Parineeti, who joined showbiz in 2011 with "Ladies vs Ricky Bahl", is all praise for her elder sister.

"Priyanka is a huge inspiration for me," Parineeti told here.

"The kind of launch she has got ... I don't think any singer must have got. Singers always wait for one hit song so that they can move in the right direction, but she has directly reached Hollywood. It's the biggest launch ever. If I get any such opportunity I would never say 'No'," she further added.

The vivacious actress tells, she harbours singing dreams too.

"It is my dream that I become a playback singer. I am trained in singing so one day I will certainly sing," she told.

Parineeti also tells she seeks Priyanka's suggestions sometimes.


"In our family, people have no idea of what scripts to choose. So the only person from whom I can take an idea is Priyanka. I take all suggestions from her," told the 24-year-old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment