Search

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Alia Bhatt thanks Rahman for being patient with her!

Had it not been for composer A.R. Rahman's patience, actress Alia Bhatt, who has sung a song for her upcoming movie "Highway" under his guidance, would have been "screaming into the pillow".

Alia has sung the track "Sooha saha" in "Highway", in which she stars with Randeep Hooda.

"I didn't rehearse much, we went twice (to the studio). We spent quite a lot of time and Rahman sir was very patient with me for which I am truly grateful. That really stopped me from going home and screaming into the pillow," the 20-year-old told here at the song's launch Saturday.

Alia tells singing is an experience she never thought she would have.

"This is the kind of experience you think you will never really have in your life. I always knew that somehow I will act, but this experience...I never really thought will happen and it did. So, if I fail as an actor, I can become a singer," Alia told.


Directed by Imtiaz Ali, "Highway" hits theatres Feb 21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment