Search

Friday 17 January 2014

Don't make friends to get films, says Kangana Ranaut!

Actress Kangana Ranaut, who neither parties too much nor belongs to any camp, tells she doesn't depend upon friends to get work.

In eight years, the actress has carved a niche for herself with her work in movies like "Gangster - A Love Story", "Woh Lamhe" and "Tanu Weds Manu". She even won a National Award for her role in "Fashion".

"It's not that I am not friends with any one, but I never think that if I am with them, I will get more films. I don't make friends to get films. I just can't think that way," told Kangana.

"I am not dumb to do these things. I am quite mature and I think people who are not confident about themselves get into such things," she further added.

She is also known for choosing unconventional characters.

"My choice has always been different because ever since my first film, I was tagged as a strong girl. Whenever people feel nobody can pull of this role, they come to me with the script," the 27-year-old told.

Putting behind the failure of "Rajjo", Kangana is presently busy promoting "Queen".

"The kind of response I am getting for the film I have not got for any of my films. I have been receiving positive response for my performance. I am extremely happy," told the actress who won appreciation for her work in "Krrish 3" and "Shootout At Wadala".

Directed by Vikas Bahl, "Queen" will come out Feb 20 and it will see Kangana teaming up with Rajkummar Rao. It's the unique tale of a girl who goes for her honeymoon without her spouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment