Search

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Arjun Kapoor enjoys bonding with father Boney Kapoor on 'Tevar' sets!



Actor Arjun Kapoor is known to be a reserved actor, talks frankly about his relationship with his father and filmmaker Boney Kapoor. He tells their bond got stronger on the sets of "Tevar".

Being helmed by first-time director Amit Sharma, "Tevar" is being produced by Boney and features Arjun and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles.

"Obviously the bond becomes stronger when you work together. It also becomes professional as we have our own opinions," Arjun said journalists in a group interview.

"I am getting time to spend with him now because I am an actor. He is my father and I love him," further added the 28-year-old who plays a kabaddi player in the movie.

Arjun, who debuted with hit movie "Ishaqzaade" and then featured in "Aurangzeb", tells his father has learned a lot about him while working with him.

"For eight days I did it and we had fun. He didn't know that I carry my food all the time and he discovered that for the first time. He has never been on the sets to see me. I have seen his work for the last 20 years, but he has never seen me working," he told.

"Last day, I gave a shot and that's the first time when my father came and gave me a compliment. He said, 'good shot' and that meant a world to me. It means a lot to me. This is something that underlines or defines my existence. So, the equation will never change, it will only get better and better."

Arjun is Boney and his first wife Mona Kapoor's son. Mona died of cancer in 2012.

The young actor, who has moved out of the family home, tells staying apart from his dad doesn't affect his relationship.

"In the relationship there has never been a drift. He was not living in front of me, so that's a change. But, the equation, love, and emotion never changed at any point. I respect his choice. I am happy as well as he is happy," told Arjun.

Boney is now wedded to actress Sridevi and they have two daughters.


In the meantime, Arjun is gearing up for his third release "Gunday", which is coming out Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment