Search

Tuesday 11 February 2014

For Ajay Devgn, there's no escaping dance in 'Action Jackson'!

Actor-producer Ajay Devgn, who shies away from dancing, tells he couldn't escape "Action Jackson" director Prabhudheva, who made him shake a leg in two songs.

"Prabhu made me work really hard for the film. He made me dance, which I generally run away from," Ajay said.

"I have shot for two songs. We have total five songs in the film and the rest are yet to be shot and I don't know how am I going to do them," further added the 44-year-old.

In the film, Ajay has teamed up with Sonakshi Sinha.

But, when asked about his role in "Action Jackson", he refused to divulge details.

He told, "It's too early to talk about it".


Lately "Action Jackson" was in the news for a controversy over its title, but Ajay said he has no idea about the latest development.

He told, "I have no idea about that issue. I have read it in the newspaper and I only have that much information. I think they are working on the legalities. I don't know what is the status."

Warner Bros' 1988 Hollywood film featuring Carl Weathers and Sharon Stone released with the same name and the production house gave the makers of the Bollywood version a 48-hour notice to change the title as "Action Jackson" is registered by them for the sub-continent as well.

Gordan Tanwani, the film's co-producer, had told he will not buckle under pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment