Search

Thursday 20 February 2014

Harman and me are a couple, says Bipasha Basu!





Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu has opened up about her relationship status with actor Harman Baweja, and tells they "are a couple".

The duo have been spotted together on a number of occasions but they always remained tight-lipped about their relationship status.

The "Raaz" star dsiclosed their relationship status on microblogging website Twitter.

"Stating the obvious. Yes, Harman and me are a couple. Finally I have met a person who is a far better human being than I am. Blessed," Bipasha posted Wednesday.

The 35-year-old also told she is in happy place in her personal life.

"(I) am in a very happy space in my personal life and it would be fair if people just respect that and not speculate," she posted.


Bipasha was earlier in a relationship with her "Jism" co-star John Abraham for over eight years. But they parted ways in 2011. John got married to Priya Runchal, an investment banker, in January this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment