Search

Wednesday 5 February 2014

I am a drama queen in real life: Parineeti Chopra


Parineeti Chopra, who plays a mental scientist in her forthcoming movie 'Hasee Toh Phasee,' has disclosed that she is not just a drama queen in the movie but also in real life.

"I think this song was inspired from me only because I am a very big Drama queen. People take it from a negative way but I personally take it in a positive way. They are people who show their emotions, say anything and are very loud and happy. So in that sense its drama because I am not showing anything, so yes I am a drama queen," the 25-year-old actress told.


The Vinil Mathew-helmed movie, which is produced by Karan Johar and Anurag Kashyap and also stars Sidharth Malhotra, is slated for a February 7th release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment