Search

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Irrfan Khan unfazed by kangri attack in Kashmir!

Actor Irrfan Khan, who was allegedly attacked with a kangri (pot filled with hot coal) in Kashmir lately while shooting with actor Shahid Kapoor for Vishal Bharadwaj's "Haider", tells the incident didn't instill fear in him.

"The kangri didn't hit either of us. So, I can't really say whether it was deliberately thrown at us with the intention to hurt or not," he told.

but, Irrfan and the "Haider" crew remain unfazed by the incident. The shooting continued on Tuesday.

"The incident is not really scary. What is really scary is what the local Kashmiri people have suffered for decades," told Irrfan, whose love for the valley remains uncompromised.


"I shot one section of Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Saat Khoon Maaf' in Kashmir and I fell in love with the place. Then when Vishal offered me a cameo in 'Haider', I immediately accepted primarily for the pleasure of returning to the valley. Now, Vishal and I are planning another film to be shot here. This place is seductive and irresistible," he told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment