Search

Monday 17 February 2014

Was moved by 'Hawaa Hawaai' script, reveals Saqib Saleem!

Actor Saqib Saleem, who will soon be seen in Amole Gupte's directorial project "Hawaa Hawaai", tells he was totally moved by the film's story, which is full of emotions and depth.

"I have never read such a script full of emotions...real emotions. Really, I was moved by the script of 'Hawaa Hawaai'," Saqib told here Sunday, during the shoot of a music video for the film.

"I felt 'this is the story I want to be a part of anyhow'. I thought as an actor it will be a huge challenge for me," he further added.

The 25-year-old, who plays a young skating coach in the movie, told that as an actor, he found the depth and turmoil of his character in the film very challenging.

"So far whatever characters I have played in my earlier films, including in 'Bombay Talkies', they have been urban, cool but this character (in 'Hawaa Hawaai') for me has a lot of depth," told Saqib, who has been part of films like "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge", "Mere Dad Ki Maruti" and "Bombay Talkies".


"Hawaa Hawaai", which hits theatres April 18, also stars Gupte's son Partho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment