Search

Friday 7 March 2014

It's not shallow to care about clothes, make-up, says Alia Bhatt!








Alia Bhatt, who sported a de-glam look in her second movie "Highway", may not be "constantly fashionable" but she tells there is nothing wrong in being fashion conscious.

The actress made her debut as a glamorous girl in "Student of the Year".

"I am closer to my second character. But I don't think it's shallow to care about clothes and make-up. Every girl likes to dress up. I didn't really begin to care about my looks until I started acting. Now I enjoy dressing up. But I am not constantly fashionable. There are days when I am in pyjamas at home," she told in an interview.

When asked that how do you rate yourself in "2 States" then she replied, “I haven't seen the film. But I love my character in "2 States". She is very different from the girls that I've played in my first two films. She is strong and mature. Which I am at times. At other times, I am not. But the emotions in "2 States" were all new to me. I may be speaking too soon. But the director Abhishek Varman is absolutely fantastic.”


No comments:

Post a Comment