Search

Friday 23 May 2014

Kajol discloses the secret behind her fairer skin!


Dusky beauty Kajol has undergone an unexpected transformation, looking fitter, prettier and fairer than ever. While, the actress has revealed her fitness regime previously, and has always looked very pretty, a sudden change in her complexion has raised quite a few eyebrows and rumors are abuzz that the KKHH actress has undergone a skin whitening surgery.

Putting rest to the entire buzz, a miffed Kajol talks about skin whitening surgery.

She tells, “No. I have NOT undergone any skin whitening surgery. I have just stayed out of the sun! For 10 years of my life, I was working all the time under the sun, which is why I got tanned! And now I am not working in the sun anymore (laughs). So I’ve got untanned! It’s not a skin whitening surgery, it’s a stay at home surgery (laughs out loud)…”


Well, Mrs Devgn you may be telling the truth but we aren’t persuaded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment