Search

Thursday 22 May 2014

Rajkummar Rao and I are dating… So, says CityLights’s actress Patralekha!


Have you viewed the City Lights Trailer yet? Ever since the trailer hit the screens, gossip mills went berserk speculating that the leading lady in the movie, Patralekha, who plays the love interest and wife of Rajkumar Rao, is also his real life girlfriend.

Putting an end to all rumors, Patralekha, whose real name is seemingly Anwita, went on to confess that she is dating her co-star Rajkumar and that they are in a very steady relationship since quite sometime now.

“Yes, I am dating Rajkummar. We are in a steady relationship. Almost every 24-year old is dating today. He is 28-years old and I am 24. At our age, it is natural for one to be in a relationship. Am I doing anything wrong?” she said.
While the couple wanted to keep their affair under wraps, a popular tabloid probed the actress enough for her to vomit it all. “Actually I know him from his FTII days. I met him when I had gone to the acting institute in Pune for some work,” admitted the commercial arts student.

Patralekha will be making her Bollywood debut with City Lights, where she will be playing the character of Rao’s wife, who is forced to take up a job as a bar dancer due to circumstances and poverty.

Also rubbishing all rumors about as she being recommended by her boyfriend for the film, the City Lights actress tells, “No way. We are in love, but that doesn’t mean that Hansal would cast me in his very next film after Shahid. Hansal and Rajkummar do not work that way. I was chosen for Citylights only after undergoing the auditions.”


When asked about marriage, the actress replied with a loud, “No”. And contrary to rumors, Patralekha and Rao are not even in a live-in relationship. “We both stay in Andheri but I stay in Oshiwara and he stays in Seven Bungalows,” she clarified.

No comments:

Post a Comment