Search

Friday 20 June 2014

Bipasha Basu reveals reason for disappearance from Humshakals promotions!




Team Humshakals is on a promotional spree and if you are wondering where is Bipasha Basu, then well, the sexy Bong chose to stay away from the film’s promotional events. And if you are speculating why, then well, the actress reveals her reason behind her absence.

Taking to Twitter, Bipasha Basu finally breaks her silence. She told, “This is to put an end to all the discussions around my absence for Humshakals promotions. I take full responsibility of getting into a film only on the basis of trust. But after dubbing for my character in the movie, as I had professionally committed to do so, I’m extremely disturbed by the end result of the same.”

“In these circumstances I didn’t know how to promote a movie with all sincerity and that’s why I thought it was better to stay away. I am confident that the film will be true to its genre and will be a full entertainer because of the people involved. I wish fox star studios who I have had my biggest hit with Raaz 3 and vashu ji who is a fantastic producer all the best. Wish all my co stars Saif, Riteish, Tamannah, Esha and the technicians best of luck. Sometimes, certain journeys cannot be completed and this is one of them – no one to be blamed, combination of things that made me disrupt my journey,” Bipasha further added.

Directed by Sajid Khan, the film which stars Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Ram Kapoor, Tamannaah Bhatia, Esha Gupta and Bispash Basu, will be releasing in theaters this Friday.

Meanwhile, Bipasha is presently working on ‘Creature 3D’ which marks the debut of TV actor Karan Singh Grover.



No comments:

Post a Comment