Search

Sunday 8 June 2014

Is Esha Gupta’s tattoo for her beau?


Esha Gupta is yet another Bollywood actress to sport a tattoo. The Humshakals actress has a star tattooed on her wrist with the letters ‘AR’ within.

Asked the meaning behind the initials, Esha quips, “Go write that it’s my boyfriend’s initials.”

On a more serious note, she reveals, “During the promotions of Chakravyuh, my co-star Arjun Rampal spotted the tattoo and would tease me saying he couldn’t believe that I was such a huge fan of his that I had got his initials tattooed on my wrist. I told him that while I admire him as an actor, the initials were those of the first letters of my parents’ first names — Arun and Rekha. But to my surprise everyone believed otherwise and it was difficult to remove this from people’s head.”


Esha has two more tattoos – one is of a little devil with a pitchfork on her right shoulder, while the other is a set of angel wings with the Latin inscription ‘alis volat propriis’ (she flies with her own wings) on her upper back.

No comments:

Post a Comment