Search

Thursday 26 June 2014

Preity used to tell me that we would get married in the same mandap, says Rani Mukerji!

Rani Mukerji and Preity Zinta shares a great friendship off screen too is known to all. The two actresses who were considered as the reigning queens of Bollywood chose to do lesser movies as time passed by. With Rani became choosy as far as movies are concerned and settled into a matrimonial bliss with Aditya Chopra, Preity had to face personal and professional trouble. Today, Preity finds herself fighting a tough battle alone with no support from her B-town friends.

When Rani was asked about Preity, the Chopra bahu too chose the diplomatic route. “Right now Preity’s case is under investigation. It’s a personal thing that she has taken up against a person whom she has known for a long time. And when a case is under police and legal investigation, it won’t be right on my part to comment on it,” told Rani.


Rani, however went down the memory lane and shared an interesting story from their hey days. “I and Preity have shared a good rapport having worked together in four films. We also did Piya Piya song together. In fact, Preity used to tell me that we would get married in the same mandap. However, I beat her to that. I hope she gets married soon too. I am waiting for that,” told Rani.

No comments:

Post a Comment