Search

Friday 11 July 2014

Aditya Roy Kapur’s new leaner look disclosed!

Aditya Roy Kapur confesses he gained weight easily while working on his forthcoming Daawat E Ishq directed by Habib Faisal and produced by Yash Raj Films. The handsome hunk tells the experience shooting Daawat E Ishq has been unique in the sense that he cherished savoring mouth-watering delicacies like biryani and kebabs.

Once the shoot of Daawat E Ishq was over, Aditya was forced to go on a strict diet for his next. He tells, “I’ve been on a strict diet for the past one and half months. I’m actually surviving only on water. Trust me when I’m saying this. I’m not allowed to eat food. I’m only surviving on vitamins. It’s a way to detoxify and keep you healthy. I’m doing all this for my next which I’ll be starting next month. My character has got a leaner look.”

We know Aditya you must be badly missing biryani and kebabs but kya karein, kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai!


No comments:

Post a Comment