Search

Friday 11 July 2014

Palak Muchhal sings for Salman’s Kick!

The little talented singer Palak Muchhal known for well-liked songs like Main Lapata (Ek Tha Tiger) has found a friend, philosopher and guide in the form of superstar Salman Khan. Oh, are we surprised? Sajid Nadiadwala’s Kick is her third project with Salman and she just couldn’t have asked for more. For the 20-something Palak, this is nothing less than a dream.


“Salman sir got me my first break in Bollywood. He got me sing Lapataa in Ek Tha Tiger followed by the song, Photocopy in Jai Ho and now Jumme Ki Raat in Kick. He keeps on guiding me on every important matter in my life,” tells Palak eagerly elaborating, “If he would not have been there I think my journey wouldn’t have been so smooth. His blessings are always there in whatever I do. I can’t thank him enough for being so supportive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment