Search

Thursday 10 July 2014

Shraddha Kapoor recollects her darker days!

With two hits back to back in Aashiqui 2 and Ek Villain, Shraddha Kapoor is in a relaxed position today. But the actress still shudders at the thought of her initial struggle when her first two movies both flopped at the box office.

Shraddha got a fortunate debut in the Amitabh Bachchan movie Teen Patti but it crashed at the box office. But, she was cheered by the fact that Yash Raj studios signed her for their film, Luv Ka The End. But her hopes came crashing down when that movie too turned out be a turkey at the box-office.

Beaming confidence today, the actress tells she never began doubting her acting ability but she does admit to feeling depressed at the turn of events. Shraddha remembers, “When Teen Patti didn’t do well, I was down and out. I was expecting the film to do well but instead I got a solid dose of failure. I sat and cried a lot in my room.”



But, her mother Shivangi Kapoor’s support pulled her through. Shraddha tells, “When my mom saw me with tears in my eyes, she asked to me to choose between crying and attending my dance classes. I had to literally drag myself out of my bed to go on with life … but I did.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment