Search

Friday 11 July 2014

Swara Bhaskar to gain weight for Nil Battey Sannataa!


The Raanjhanaa actress Swara Bhaskar who is presently shooting for Nil Battey Sannataa was asked by director Ashwiny Iyer to gain weight as the actress looked too young for the role of a mother to a 14 year old.

Swara validates, “I am a happy foodie and I am glad for this guilt free binging opportunity. The chef at the hotel in Agra where I’m staying runs an excellent kitchen and I am thoroughly enjoying all the amazing cuisine on the menu.”


Questioned on what she will do after the shoot is over, Swara giggles, “I guess crash diet. I have to start shooting for Sooraj Barjatya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo after this where I need to be back in a slim avatar. I guess I’ll have to starve myself the day I stop shooting this film,” she jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment