Search

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Can't do more than one film at a time, says Shah Rukh Khan!

Have you ever surprised why an actor like Shah Rukh Khan who is one of the biggest workaholics we have, acts in such less number of movies in a year? It was because he chose for it be that way! And this he disclosed in a recent interview of his.

“I like making one film at a time. I can’t do more than one film at a time… I am through with that. In 25 years, I have done 55 full-length feature films. So, I have never been able to do more than two to two and a half films in a year even in the times when people used to 12 films” was what Shah Rukh Khan told, talking about it.

And this is why he likes to keep it that way as he clarifies, “I would like to keep it that way. I enjoy doing one film. I like finishing it, taking some time off, spending time with kids and then get on to the next one. It’s very irritating for me that one film ends and immediately I go to the second one… I can’t do that. I have not been able to do that for five-six years now. I enjoy the process.” That probably explains how he manages to get in so much perfection into every single film of his.


It seems that, Shah Rukh Khan spent a whole 170 days for Happy New Year and now that the exhausting shoot has almost come to an end, he started off with his next, Fan and then later, Raaes..

No comments:

Post a Comment