Search

Friday 12 September 2014

Habit of carrying my own bed-sheet and pillow makes me feel at home: Sonam Kapoor

“I have always had this habit of carrying my own bed-sheet and pillow because it makes me feel at home.” reveals Sonam Kapoor.

The first schedule of Sooraj Barjatya’s ambitious movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo starring Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor has just been completed in the town of Karjat. Sonam has been staying at the location itself but buzz is that the pampered bitiya of Anil Kapoor had her mother Sunita (a designer) come over and renovate her room.

The actress, who is all agog at being teamed up with Salman Khan once more after Saawariya (2007), however, denies this airily, “All she did was to put a bed-sheet out there.”

Sonam discloses, “I have always had this habit of carrying my own bed-sheet and pillow because it makes me feel at home … but I couldn’t do that here. We were staying in ND Studio. So my mom just went there and did what she hadn’t done for a very long time … she fixed my life.”


Bold about her affection for her mother, Sonam talks wildly, “My mom is the most important part of my life. I don’t do anything without consulting her. She is the best mom ever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment