Search

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Azad Rao Khan imitates father Aamir Khan's peculiar dancing!

As forthcoming movie PK's release is approaching near, perfectionist Aamir Khan, who is super thrilled at the moment, just can't wait to gauge the audience's reaction!

While the megastar has already begun the countdown, he has also shown the movie to his family. 

“7 days to go, guys!! I have good news, my family saw the film & loved it. My little son Azad, my daughter Ira, Kiran & Ammi. All of them said its my best film till date & I am totally thrilled!! Azad's started calling me PK, copies my bizarre dancing,” Aamir shared on a micro-blogging site.

Nevertheless, his elder son Junaid will watch it on the day of release.

“The only person missing was Junaid who is currently in L.A and will watch it on the 19th. I feel on top of the world today!!” Aamir further added.


Also starring Anushka Sharma, Sanjay Dutt, Sushant Singh Rajput, PK is all set to release on December 19, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment