Search

Thursday 4 December 2014

‘Unseen’ side of Varun Dhawan in Badlapur!

In his earlier three films, Varun Dhawan has played a typical Hindi movie hero – a lot of naach gaana and romance. But Badlapur, he goes badass. We’ll see an ‘unseen’ side of Varun Dhawan and it brings out the actor within him.

Talking about his last three films, Varun tells, “The characters I played in my previous three films were an extension of the kind of person I am in real life. But Badlapur is something that I will be probably when I become a father.”

In other words, we can say intense and mature. Varun adds that Badlapur is a pure piece of art and that he is pleased with the way director Sriram Raghavan has graphed his character.


In real life, Varun does forgive but doesn’t forget and this is the only resemblance he finds with his character Raghu from Badlapur.

No comments:

Post a Comment