Search

Monday 6 June 2016

Film Dishoom is a comeback project for Akshaye Khanna!

Actor Akshaye Khanna, who had stayed away from the silver screen for quite some time, will make his comeback to Bollywood with Dishoom, in which he will play a villain and at the trailer launch event of the movie, the actor disclosed what got him thrilled about the movie.

Khanna told, "I had some personal issues which I had to sort out so, I couldn't work for a while. I am thrilled to be back withDishoom. For me, it was just one line of the film which was so fresh. 36 hours before India Pakistan final match, a major Indian cricketer gets kidnapped. Just that one liner is so interesting and fresh. And the fact that I kidnap him makes it even nicer. That's the reason I was interested in the film."

Directed by Rohit Dhawan, Dishoom also stars John Abraham, Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez.


No comments:

Post a Comment